Join Us for our Upcoming Webinars
We understand that many companies are working to adapt to shifting work environments during these times of uncertainty. Our Professional Services Team launched this free webinar series to educate companies on some of the tools and resources that can help ease the transition process.
Join our upcoming sessions and check back for more as we continue to elaborate on the technology solutions that will help you reinvent your work environment.
Upcoming Webinar: September 24th & 25th
PaperCut’s Newest & Advanced Features – Take Your Company’s Business Intelligence to the Next Level
Join us and see what’s new and improved with PaperCut! Whether you’re completely new to the software or have already implemented it, we’re demonstrating all of the new and evolved tools that are now available to help you better manage your print environment. Newly designed to showcase all of PaperCut’s latest updates, the goal of this webinar is to make sure you know how to use the software to it’s fullest capabilities. Register today and learn how to take your company’s business intelligence to the next level.
- Primary Applications: how to use PaperCut to reduce paper dependencies and move towards a more digital workflow.
- See the advanced, yet very easy to use analytics dashboard in action: Enhance the way you use PaperCut with a newly integrated analytics dashboard that pulls all of your differing business data into one place.
- New and Advanced Reporting: identify power users, discover common jobs produced, find outliers on paper usage, locate large paper use departments
- How to turn your data into actionable, visual business intelligence: Learn how to use the powerful filtering options to create advanced comparisons and create new benchmarking analytics that will help you visualize your data in new ways.
- How to identify opportunities for improvement: How to target broken systems and processes, mitigate risk around information security, understand the cost vs benefit of paper, and Increase efficiencies.
Watch Past Webinars
We’ve made all of our past webinars available to you as recordings. Please click here to get access to the live recordings. Available topics include:
- SESSION 1: Automated Invoice Processing & Document Management – Provide a reliable basis for seamless information flow and secure data, no matter where and when your employees want to do their jobs. Break free from paper and data entry, use software to automatically process incoming invoices, and synchronize your teams information immediately.
- SESSION 2: Document Process Automation – From Electronic Forms to Workflow – Modern web forms simplify, improve and accelerate data collection. Not only are they instantly available to anyone on any device, but forms provide structure to data so it can be used to automate information flow through your team.
- SESSION 3: Document Process Automation – Application Integration – Join our webinar to discover how DocuWare is built to work within your IT ecosystem. With 500 different integrations across email, team portals, CRM, ERP, HR systems, homegrown software and more, the success of DocuWare speaks for itself.
- SESSION 4: Electronic Cloud Fax – Simply put, critical business processes must continue, but established workflows need to shift. Joining us to learn more about how you can and should preserve business continuity and expand security with our new normal – the remote, work from home employees.
- SESSION 5: Simplify Your Return to the Office with Electronic Forms – As employees return to the office, there may be a new set of procedures to ensure everyone is staying safe during this time. We put together this webinar to help companies realize the power of electronic forms in everyday processes and in this case, we’ll be demonstrating how easy it is to digitalize your back to work procedures. Join us for this webinar and learn how to simplify your processes with electronic forms.
- SESSION 6: Transform Your Business Processes with Virtual Mailrooms – All this remote work has us thinking about digital processes and other ways we can implement them when we all finally get back into the office. A digital mailroom could cut processing times and errors in sorting. If you’re looking to “go digital” or even just improve on certain processes, consider implementing a virtual mailroom. Eliminate manual data entry, empower remote employees, improve accuracy and speed, and automate mundane processes. The right scanning devices, workflows, and capture software can help create a powerful digital mailroom solution for your company. Check out this webinar recording to see a live demonstration and learn more!
Miss the Live Webinar?
If you missed our past webinars or can’t make our upcoming topics, you can access the recordings for each here. Available topics include:
Session 1: Automated Invoice Processing & Document Management
Session 2: Document Process Automation, From Electronic Forms to Workflow
Session 3: Document Process Automation – Application Integration
Session 4: Electronic Cloud Fax
Session 5: Electronic Forms
Session 6: Creating Your Virtual Mailroom
Session 7: PaperCut’s New & Advanced Features