Bed, Bath and Beyond
About Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond was founded in 1971- back then they were known simply as Bed ‘n Bath. In 1986 they added “Beyond” to our name and introduced the superstore format you shop in today and they’re still growing! They now have over 1,000 locations across the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- They were piecemealing multiple vendors to provide toner, service, and hardware with no managed service program.
- One OEM provided zero value.
- Another OEM was pushing a costly hardware replacement.
- Automating toner replenishment for all their devices across all their locations.
- Integration into their Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Legacy device support with predictive maintenance.
- Improved SLA’s by at least 50%
- Consolidated 3 vendors
- Enhanced the store experience
- Provided predictive maintenance
- Reduced costs by $1,800,000 annually (30%)
- Developed visibility of inventory through data-driven metrics