Cannabis Distribution Firm
This case study was provided by Caltronics, a Flex Technology Group company
The photo above is a stock image, not an image of the customer’s store.
About this Cannabis Distribution Firm
Due to customer discretion, we are not including the name of this large cannabis distribution firm in California. They are rapidly growing through the acquisition of many other companies and distribution centers.
- The initial company that Caltronics was doing business with was acquired by a larger distribution firm.
- Recent laws require companies to include a certain amount of printed pages detailing information for every box distributed to dispensaries. The company struggled to handle the high print volumes.
- They had a lot of local devices and were buying a lot of small inkjets for their locations.
- Previously spent a lot of money on pre-printed pouches from 3rd party vendors and online sources.
- Brought production print in-house
- Variable data printing provided the technology to vary each label in the same print run at no extra cost
- Sold them copiers to handle their high print volumes
- Implemented our managed print program to more efficiently manage their copiers, local devices, supply, and service needs
- A single-source partner and solution for all printing, production, and software needs
- Cost savings
- Now have the capabilities to deliver cost-effective, well-branded cannabis labels for a wide range of applications.
- Can more easily keep up with changing printing needs based on changing state regulations