Print Security Webinar
Webinar: The Changing Landscape of Print Security
Securing the Home Office for Real Business & the New Normal of Print Security
Join our expert-led discussion and discover what industry leaders are doing today to secure their print environments in this new world of flexible work.
Whether your employees are working remotely, in the office, or balancing the two – It’s imperative that companies understand the modern complexities of secure print. Join us and we’ll equip you with the tools you’ll need to ensure your company printing meets the new security requirements. We’ll cover real-life examples, highlight key security issues, and show how to overcome them.
Webinar Key Points & Takeaways:
- Identifying the real risk of print security in today’s corporate landscape
- Work from home and the new normal
- Managing external and internal document/data security risk
- Next steps and simple solutions to a more secure print environment
REGISTER ON ZOOM
Webinar Topic: The Changing Landscape of Print Security
Choose between two sessions. Click the link below to register on zoom for your preferred time and receive your calendar invite.
Speaker: David Rose
Americas Security and Solutions Business Manager, HP Inc. Global Business Unit
- 10+ years’ experience in the Document Imaging Industry
- Manages the Americas Channel Security and Solutions Business
- Prior to current role – Security Advisor to HP’s Worldwide Security Practice
- Currently educating organizations on the risks and ramifications of not addressing and reducing the size of the attack surfaces in the print environment
- Resides Chattanooga, TN
Prior to managing the Americas Solutions and Security Business for HP’s Global Business Unit Rose joined HP’s Worldwide Security Practice as a Security Advisor, Rose was a Security Technical Consultant with HP supporting the South-Central Region of the United States. In this role, he participated and coordinated numerous projects to strengthen customers’ print environments through the implementation of security best practices. Rose spends his time educating organizations on the risks and ramifications of not addressing and reducing the size of the attack surfaces in the print environment.