Crate and Barrel
About Crate and Barrel
Crate and Barrel has 89 stores and 8 outlets across the U.S. and Canada with 15 international franchise locations that showcase its celebrated housewares and extensive furniture collections. As a pioneer in experiential retail with vignettes for every room in the home, its in-store events span wedding registry and charity events to design and entertainment trends.
They were previously looking at toner, service, and hardware as individual silos. The previous solution provider had the copiers at corporate and the store environment was supported through a piecemeal approach.
- Crate and Barrel wanted more holistic service across one vendor, with an emphasis on cost reduction and improved management capabilities. They needed more visibility to siloed management and enhanced service for their aging fleet.
- Provided a simple managed plan across their stores, DC, and corporate.
- Implemented an all-inclusive MPS on one monthly invoice without hardware replacements.
- Automated toner replenishment for all their devices across all their locations.
- Created great alignment across the customer’s departments and educated them along the way, developing multiple coaches within the account across IT, Finance, and Procurement.
- The solution enhanced service, streamlined vendor management, and aligned with the executive goal of cost reduction
- 5-6 vendors consolidated into 1
- Improved asset management and billing simplicity
- Developed visibility of inventory through data-driven metrics
- Eliminated store time for manual ordering, freeing employees to use their time on value-driven activities – aka better serve their customers