Wholesale Cannabis Packaging
This case study was provided by Caltronics, a Flex Technology Group company
The photo above is a stock image, not an image of the customer’s store.
About this Wholeseller Cannabis Packaging Company
Due to customer discretion, we are not including the name of this marijuana packaging company in Northern California.
- The customer previously had one printer, a Rolland Wide Format Printer & Cutter.
- Printing & cutting hundreds of labels took hours, which caused them to regularly miss deadlines and risk losing customers due to their inability to deliver on time.
- They wanted to decrease their cost, speed up turnaround times, and the ability to provide more customized products to their customers.
- Placed two IntoPrint Label Printers & two Eclipse LF3 Finishers.
- New machines allowed the company to print thousands of labels in a shorter period of time (production time now only a few hours rather than a few days)
- Extremely fast label and variable media printing solution
- Ability to upsell customers with extended customization options
- Decreased operation costs
- Reduced printing time
- Trusted partner for office technology and printing solutions